Fake Likes: Should You Fake It ‘Til You Make It?
On social media platforms, there’s an extremely fine line between truth and falsehood. Social media often distorts reality through filters, effects, and click-bait captions. Fake engagement runs so rampant that you should not take numbers at face value — but they still achieve their desired result. Should you get fake likes and fake it until you make it?
Is Fake Engagement Helpful?
Whatever your content is, TikTok’s recommendation algorithm will find an audience for it. TikTok will identify potentially interested viewers, and your video will appear on their For You feeds. The platform does an excellent job of matching content with suitable audiences, but converting these audiences into engaged fans is up to you.
When a video from a new creator appears on their feed, many viewers immediately look at the video’s number of likes. And they may quickly decide to watch the video or keep scrolling based on the like count. Having anywhere between tens of thousands to millions of likes will make people pause mid-scroll and watch the first few minutes of a video. So, does this mean that fake engagement is helpful?
Yes, fake engagement can make people stop and watch. But it works only up to a certain point.
From Fake Engagement to Real Followers and Likes
Will you bother watching a video with only a handful of likes? Sometimes, you need to give people a little push in the right direction to get their attention. Getting fake engagement for your videos can make viewers curious enough to watch your content. If you play your cards right, your fake engagement may help you get real followers and likes. Here are some tips:
- First, ensure you’re properly targeting suitable audiences for your content. You want to land on the For You feeds of interested viewers. Otherwise, no matter how amazing your content is, it won’t convert into followers and engagement. Optimize your videos with trending sound and effects. Use relevant hashtags and keywords in your video description.
- Hook viewers within the first few seconds of your video. Ask a compelling question. Give them a quick peek at your final look or cooked dish. Stimulate their curiosity with an intriguing introduction.
- Offer genuine value to your audience. Give them something worth their time, follow, and engage. Whatever your niche is, produce content that makes a positive impact and resonates with your community. Stick to what you know, your passion, and your voice while creating videos that may entertain, motivate, or inform your target audience.
From Fake Engagement To Zilch
Having fake engagement may also turn away potential new fans or deliver zero results. Avoid these mistakes to minimize the pitfalls that come with phony likes.
- Don’t get too many likes in a single purchase. When buying likes, get them in small numbers and wait a few hours to a day between each purchase. This is the best option if the site does not offer gradual delivery.
- If you want to make a big purchase, find a site that does drip-feed delivery. Drip-feeding means the site will deliver the engagement slowly so that the increase in your like count looks natural.
- Watch your view count. You can’t have more likes than views, whether on a single video or overall. You’ll find your total view and like counts under your profile picture. You can also buy views to counterbalance your likes. But remember that views often outnumber likes.
Where To Get Fake Likes
If you have a strategy that will help you convert fake likes into real likes, check out these sites to boost your like counts.
- Viewpals. This site is a one-stop shop for TikTok growth. A single purchase instantly increases your followers, views, likes, shares, and comments. It lets you select your desired quantity for each metric. The minimum number of likes you can purchase is 800, and you can increase your order in increments of 100.
- InstaFollowers. You can get anywhere between 10 and 150K likes. Estimated delivery depends on how big your purchase is. The site also has a trial offer of free followers, views, and likes.
- Celebian. Get 100 to 100K likes at affordable prices. The site also offers a free trial. The only downside is they don’t do gradual delivery.
- SocialWick. You can purchase a random number of likes from SocialWick. Getting a random number will make the increase in your like count appear more natural.
- Trollishly. The site lets you buy up to 30K likes and completes delivery within 24 hours. You can also check out their trial offers.
Real Engagement From Real and Interested Fans
It’s fair to assume that videos that receive tons of likes and comments generate even more engagement. Popular content sustains high visibility as long as people are interested. Likes and comments tell the algorithm that the content is relevant, so it shows up on more For You feeds. You can achieve this positive feedback loop only from real people.
Knowing what your target audience wants and producing videos that satisfy their content consumption preferences almost always guarantees engagement. You only need to make sure that they can discover your content easily, and you can do this through TikTok SEO. TikTok’s recommendation algorithm is pretty reliable if you give it the right signals to help it identify the right audiences for your material.
You can get fake likes to simulate high engagement or subscribe to a High Social account to grow with real fans. High Social’s advanced, proprietary AI technology doubles your AI-powered, audience-targeting capability. With another robust algorithm working for you, you can reach more interested audiences via their For You feeds. Start growing your TikTok today!TikTok 101