Buy Views on TikTok: Is It a Worthwhile Investment?
Is it safe to buy views on TikTok? Does buying views actually work? Many creators take the fake-it-until-you-make-it route. But how far can you really make it? Keep reading to find out if you can get positive results from buying views and how.
Can You Buy Views on TikTok?
Can you buy views on TikTok? You can. Social media services selling views, followers, and engagement continue to thrive because the demand remains high.
There are many ways to tell if someone bought followers, views, or engagement. But faking numbers is still a common practice among creators and even top influencers and big-name brands. Why? Because it works — up to a certain point.
High numbers help create a good first impression. And if you can back up your numbers with quality content, then you’re golden. So, buying views on TikTok should only be a small part of a calculated growth strategy. It’s not the be-all and end-all of success on the platform.
Does Buying Views on TikTok Help?
Does buying views on TikTok help? Yes, you can convert bought views into genuine views and engagement. But only if you play your cards right. Here are some tips to help you get the most out of your bought views.
- Buy in small increments. The increase in your view count must look natural. So, avoid getting hundreds, thousands, or more in a single purchase and delivery. This is especially important if the site only offers instant delivery. TikTok is quick to detect suspicious increases in numbers and will remove your fake views once it identifies them.
- Choose a site that offers gradual delivery. If you want to buy in bulk, choose a service that separates the delivery of a single order into smaller ones. This means you will receive your views after several hours, days, or weeks — depending on the quantity.
- Find a site that lets you distribute your views among multiple videos. This is a “Hit two or more birds with one stone” kind of strategy.
- Wait a bit after posting a video before buying views. Again, you want the increase in your view count to look natural. Give your video some time to “circulate” in feeds. The number of video views you buy should also depend on how much time has elapsed after posting.
- Keep a close eye on your other metrics. Your metrics should make cohesive sense when viewed together. They should tell a good story about you. For example, high view numbers combined with decent engagement means your views are converting. Tons of views with zero engagement imply your content lacks value.
- Keep your focus on creating content for your target audience. If you want your bought views to generate curiosity among active users who will give you engagement, create content that suits their interests.
How To Buy Views on TikTok
If you have money to spend on views, then you have money to pay for ads. But you may feel that this quick fix is the way to go. Let’s explore your options for how to buy views on TikTok.
- InstaFollowers. For high-quality services, this site should be your first stop. InstaFollowers has been around for years, while many other similar services quickly fade away into obscurity. You can buy a random number of views from 100 to 10 million. Estimated delivery varies based on order quantity.
- Celebian. Try this site if you’re looking for instant delivery. Their packages start at 1,000 views and up to 15,000. They also have a free offer which lets you test their services.
- SocialWick. Here’s another site that lets you purchase views in random quantities. The minimum order amount is 100, and the maximum is 10 million. Because they offer fast delivery, make sure to buy small quantities only.
- SocialBoosting. Boost your view count by as few as 1,000 or as many as 400,000. The site offers a drip-feed delivery option so that you can get your views gradually.
- Trollishly. Starting from 500 views, you can increase your order quantity in 100 increments. You also get free views with every purchase; the higher your order quantity, the more free views you get.
- BuyCheapestFollowers. This site lets you select a timeframe for your order delivery. Depending on your order quantity, you can have them delivered gradually over six, 12, 24, 48, or 72 hours. And if you only have a small budget, you can purchase as few as ten views.
Get More Interested Views Than Passive Views To Drive Engagement
It’s a lot easier to amass tons of views on TikTok than on other social media platforms. But there are two types of TikTok views: interested views and passive views. Every time your video passes through someone’s feed, you collect passive views. You want to target audiences who will actually be interested in viewing your content. These are audiences who will stop scrolling to watch the entirety of your video.
Buying views can help stimulate viewers’ curiosity. You’ll have better chances of viewers pausing mid-scroll when they see a high view count compared to having only a handful of views. But you also have to make it worth their time. You need to give them a good reason to watch through to the end and leave a like or comment.
Your content’s value is subjective, of course. Not everyone who sees it will appreciate it. So, it’s important to put your video in front of people whose preferences align with your type of content. You need a targeting strategy that works alongside TikTok’s interest-based recommendation algorithm.
Keep in mind that proper targeting is still crucial after you buy views on TikTok. And you can get help from social media targeting experts when you sign up for a High Social plan. In addition to access to digital marketing specialists, you’ll also be leveraging High Social’s advanced, proprietary AI technology. Boost your AI-powered, audience-targeting capability. Start growing your TikTok today!