How To Go Live on TikTok Without 1,000 Followers
Do you want to know how to go live on TikTok without 1,000 followers? Doing a live stream on TikTok always works like a charm when aiming for higher viewership and engagement. Engaging with your audience in real-time helps you connect with them on another level, which motivates them to keep up with your activities on the platform and even on your other social media pages. Live streams can also help you get more followers on TikTok. Is there a way for you to do a live stream on TikTok without 1,000 followers? Keep reading to find out!
Can You Go Live on TikTok Without 1,000 Followers?
For TikTokers who want to know if they can go live on TikTok without 1,000 followers, keep in mind that the platform has the following requirements for Live streams:
- An account must have at least 1,000 followers to unlock TikTok live.
- The person going live must be at least 16 years old.
- The person going live must be at least 18 years old to send and receive gifts during their live stream.
There are a number of ways that will help you get 1,000 followers on TikTok, but is there a way around the 1k follower requirement to go live?
Learn How To Go Live on TikTok Without 1,000 Followers
Here’s a trick you can try on how to go live on TikTok without 1,000 followers!
- Go to your account settings.
- Find the “Support” section and select “Report a problem.”
- Find the “Live/Payment/Rewards” option and select “Live Host.”
- Select “No” when asked if your problem was resolved.
- Send feedback that says you’re unable to access TikTok Live and request for TikTok Live to be enabled for your account.
It typically takes 24 to 72 hours to process the request. To find out if you can go live on TikTok without 1,000 followers, follow these steps:
- Go to your account and launch the camera.
- Scroll through the options under the red button and select “Live.”
- Type your TikTok live stream title.
- Select your live stream cover photo and edit it with filters.
- Tap “Go Live.”
- A 3-second countdown will show up to signal the start of your live stream.
If the 3-second countdown doesn’t pop up, there may be too many TikTokers doing live streams simultaneously. You can try again after a few minutes.
How To Get More Views and Engagement on TikTok
The more followers you have on TikTok, the more views and engagement you’ll get for your videos. Knowing how to go live on TikTok without 1,000 followers will definitely help you achieve your 1k goal, after which you can go live any time you want with no hassle! Of course, you should also try other options to gain more followers. You may consider buying TikTok followers, but make sure you understand the risks that come with it.
Another great solution is to team up with an expert on TikTok growth strategy. A reputable company like High Social offers advanced AI targeting capability that delivers genuinely interested and highly engaged followers. High Social’s in-house team of social media specialists ensures that your TikTok content gets the attention of the right people — audiences that are the best fit for your brand. Start growing your TikTok today!