How To Sell TikTok Followers: The Complete Beginner’s Guide
If you’ve managed to grow a community consisting of active TikTok followers, congratulations! You have a veritable trove of opportunities for social media exposure and engagement. But if you’re looking to grow beyond this community or explore a new one, don’t just deactivate/delete your profile! Why not hand over your page to somebody else who might benefit from it? Keep reading to find out how to sell TikTok followers.
Can You Sell TikTok Followers?
Can you sell TikTok followers? Yes. There are sites that facilitate such transactions. The more important question to ask is: Should you sell TikTok followers?
TikTok prohibits the buying and selling of followers and engagement, but everybody does it anyway. As with all kinds of businesses, making money on TikTok is also a numbers game. Top TikTok influencers and those on other social media platforms earn money based on how many followers they have.
Brands measure the popularity of a creator’s content based on their number of views, likes, comments, and shares. How many clicks you get determines how much you can earn from your affiliate links on TikTok.
It’s not surprising when you find out that a mega-influencer has fake followers and engagement. It does not necessarily mean that they paid for those fake numbers. But it’s common practice on social media to inflate numbers and simulate popularity. This is why buying and selling followers and engagement is a booming business despite the fact that all platforms ban such practices.
When To Sell TikTok Followers
TikTok growth services claim to sell “real” and “active followers” and engagement from “real users.” Some of these sites will sell you a handful of real accounts mixed in with a big chunk of fake ones. Other sites offer a follow-for-follow or like-for-like service, so there’s some guarantee that you’ll be interacting with real people.
Are you interested in how to sell followers on TikTok? When you check out sites that facilitate the buying and selling of followers, you’ll find many sellers offering real followers. Like you, most of them grew their following and decided to sell their accounts because they had no use for them anymore.
So, when should you consider selling your TikTok followers?
- You’ve outgrown your community and want to explore new horizons.
- Your current strategy does not suit your goals, and you want to start from scratch.
- You want to switch creative/business gears and target a completely new audience/market.
- You want to take a break from TikTok or social media indefinitely.
- You have reached the end of your current creative/business endeavor.
Where To Sell Your TikTok Followers
If you’re ready to let go of your follower community, check out these top 5 online marketplaces for selling TikTok followers.
1. Sell Your Followers on Mid-Man
This is a dedicated marketplace for buying and selling TikTok followers. Gain access to customers who are looking to buy whole accounts or a targeted following. When you sell on Mid-Man, you don’t have to worry about processing payments; the site takes care of payments securely. You can also expect a reliable customer support team to assist you if you encounter issues.
- Targeted customers
- Competitive pricing
- Good profit margins
- Streamlined transaction process
- Round-the-clock customer support
2. Sell via PlayerUp
PlayerUp started as a player-to-player marketplace for gamers. These days, the site also facilitates the buying and selling of TikTok followers, among other fan-boosting services.
As a seller, you can categorize your listing according to the following filters:
- Number of followers
- Speed of delivery
- Rate of engagement
If you want to explore the selling opportunities on the site, you can perform a search using any keyword. You can check out the average selling price for accounts similar to yours. The site also has a lively forum where you can find answers to questions you may have about selling your account.
3. Sell Your TikTok Account on FameSwap
FameSwap is a popular marketplace for buying and selling established Tiktok accounts. The site offers the following services and features:
- A secure messaging system that lets you directly and privately communicate with sellers/buyers.
- A comprehensive escrow service that allows buyers to exchange accounts and payments between buyers and sellers securely.
- Live account statistics for all accounts on sale.
- Bidding for buyers.
- Encrypted payment capture.
- A customer base across 50+ countries.
- Post-sales 24/7 customer support.
4. Buy and Sell via ViralAccounts
ViralAccounts is an “influence exchange platform” that lets you convert your TikTok influence into cash. Unlike other similar marketplaces, ViralAccounts directly purchases TikTok accounts for sale. Just submit your “property” for assessment and wait for an offer. You can get a fair price for your TikTok followers as the site is known to offer the highest payouts in the industry. After completing negotiations, you can expect same-day payment.
5. Sell Your TikTok Followers on Swapd
Swapd is “a trusted middleman service” for buying, selling, or trading virtual products and services securely. You’ll find tons of TikTok accounts from all over the world, with varying follower base sizes for sale on Swapd.
When you create a listing, potential buyers can contact you directly for negotiations. Swapd verifies all aspects of the final transaction, including the site’s modest service fee. You can use their fee calculator to estimate transaction costs. Swapd handles all payment processing and delivery of the “property.” Once both parties confirm that everything’s in order and after the mandatory grace period, Swapd distributes the property and payment.
Tips for Selling TikTok Followers
Before you create a listing for your TikTok account, make sure you can get the highest possible price for it! Is your account worth selling as it is right now? What can you do to increase its value?
Whatever your reason for selling, you should make sure your page is in tip-top shape. How much money you can get from it depends on the following:
- Follower size
- Quality of followers
- Engagement rate
- History of activity
- Niche and industry
Here are some tips to help you prepare your account before listing it for sale:
- Update your most popular videos. Edit your caption with trending hashtags and relevant keywords.
- Repost your top-performing content. After updating your videos, share them anew to generate more engagement.
- Stimulate conversations on your most recent posts. Like and reply to fan comments to keep your comments section active. Post your comments to push your content to higher visibility on feeds.
- Keep posting new content. While your listing is active, continue sharing videos on your page. Stick to your posting schedule. The more active your page is, the higher the price you can ask for it.
- Learn how to get more views after posting. Know the tips and tricks to sustain high engagement for your content.
- Promote your TikToks on other social channels. Share your TikToks on Facebook Stories. Link your Instagram to TikTok.
- Update your bio. Re-optimize your page with an updated bio.
- Clean up your inbox. Make sure to remove private messages in your inbox.
- Check your Analytics. Do you have impressive metrics? Which areas do you need to improve?
- Check and delete fake followers. Go through your follower list to make sure you have no fake followers, which will lower the value of your account.
How To Sell TikTok Followers Like a Boss
Your follower count is only one of the factors that determine your account value. But make no mistake about it: your following is worth something to somebody on TikTok. Whatever the size of your following, and regardless of your engagement rate, somebody out there can benefit from owning your account.
If you have done a great job amassing a decent and active following, then your account is in good shape for selling. If you’re in a competitive niche and you have successfully maintained high engagement, you’re also in a good negotiating position. While you’re waiting for potential buyers, keep improving your page however you can so you can make more money from it.
If your account is only a few months old with less than a thousand followers, you can still sell it! It may not fetch a high amount, but at least you can earn something from it before letting it go. Again, give your page a makeover to increase its value. Some buyers prefer high engagement over a big follower size. So, you can focus on keeping your fans engaged instead of trying to achieve more followers.
Learn how to sell TikTok followers like a boss, and you’ll also learn how to grow a new following like one! If you need expert help kickstarting your TikTok growth the right way, sign up for a High Social plan! High Social’s advanced proprietary AI solution instantly boosts your audience-targeting advantage. Make sure your videos are reaching genuinely interested viewers who will likely become lifelong fans. Start growing your TikTok today!TikTok Tips